Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Assignment

I took this course because...
I am excited by the opportunity to...
I am confident in my ability to...
I am curious about...
By the end of this semester, I want to be able to...

1) I took this course because I thought it would be really fun, yet relaxing to work with clay and other aspects of ceramics.  Also, I thought it would be interesting to have the basic fundamentals of ceramics before going to college.

2)Spin clay on the wheel and continue to make different pots/bowls/etc.  Although it may be difficult at first, by the end of the class I believe I'll be able to wheel/spin rather well. 

3) I'm confident in my ability to complete assignments thoroughly and make creative, and unique bowls/pots on the wheel.

4) I am curious about assignments we will have in the future and the different shapes hat we will need to make with clay.

5) make a beautiful, and sophisticated pot/bowl that my mother would like to display in my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment